Wednesday, May 18, 2011

hey people, idgaf.

story written by Shaqjaja at 2:52 PM
assalamualaikum

hey people!! listen here. 
 i'm not looking for someone who has everything. but someone who has time to spend with me. 
i'm not blind. love doesn't blind. it just don't mind.
IDGAF. LOL

if it's bcoz of his lips or eyes or his great body, it's not love, it's lust.
if it's bcoz of his intelligence or insight about life it's not love, it's admiration.
if it's bcoz he cries everytime you try to leave, it' not love, it's pity.
if it's bcoz he makes you forget to study and sleep, it' not love, it's infatuation.
love is when you do not know why you seem to be attracted to a person.
love has its reason.
and the reason is unknown.

i live in a world of fantasy.
so keep your reality away from me.
i see what i want..
i want what i see.
and that's all.

DON'T JUDGE ME, U ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW U.

just shut up ok??
i'm allowed to dislike somebody who hurt me.
i'm allowed to love someone who love me.
i'm allowed to say what want, laugh how i want, do what i want, and be what i want.
this is my life, and if u don't like it then there's something wrong with yours, not mine.

i'm a teenager. i have a meesy room.
i spend most of my time online.
i have private things on my handphone.
i go to bed late and
i's crazy about one person.

IDGAF FOR WHAT U THINK ABOUT MY LIFE. IT'S MINE. NOT YOURS.
MINE YOUR OWN.

thankz for reading this entry. :)

0 awesome people:

Post a Comment

 

SHAQJAJA Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review